Whether you’re looking to rapidly deploy a greenfield project to take advantage of a market opportunity, or scale a brownfield deployment to meet growing demand, you need a Facilities Management specialist that has the vision, capabilities and expertise to deliver on your brief.
Pivotal Facilities, a subsidiary of expert managed services provider Pivotal Data, boasts the physical build expertise and technical capabilities to build, from the ground up, a complete end-to-end office facility, with specialist capabilities in the deployment of IT infrastructure for contact centre or on-premise data centre installations.
Pivotal Facilities and its network of industry experts and specialists will take your business concept from the conception and planning stages, through implementation and installation under the guidance of its project management team, to ongoing operational management and maintenance. This end-to-end offering can transform a building shell into a fully-functioning business operation in minimal time.
Pivotal Facilities’ turn-key solution offers a breadth and depth of service unrivalled in the industry, which includes:
- Building or site location services (Demographic analysis)
- Site Preparation: Demolition work and site establishment
- Design: Spatial planning and office layout design
- Construction: Internal remodelling, including full office refurbishment – drywalling, ceiling work, carpeting, tiling, painting
- Provisioning of niche areas and environments: Break out/pause areas, state-of-the-art training facilities, meeting & board rooms, hot desking, catering & canteen areas, gaming rooms and noise-cancellation facilities
- Physical network and ICT infrastructure implementation
- Procurement and installation: Includes all furniture & fittings, IT, electronic elements, branding and any other designed features.
- HVAC, occupational health and safety regulatory compliance, auditing and certification, as well as ongoing monitoring and management
- Comprehensive facility management solutions: Includes Facilities Management software solutions (ticketing, contract management, asset management, reporting)
- Facility services: Provisioning of security & cleaning niche services, integrated into the proposed facility management system.
Advanced ICT capabilities
Backed by Pivotal Data’s key technical competencies, skills, and best-of-breed Enterprise Information Communication and Technology (ICT) solutions, Pivotal Facilities ensures that your business premise revamp or development is more than just cosmetic.
Pivotal Data’s team of experts will populate your facility with the latest technology stacks, from end to end, to enable your business and deliver a competitive advantage in the digital economy. Pivotal Data’s expert implementation and management of ICT resources, aggregated and delivered by one service provider, ensures complete accountability and reduced complexity.
Pivotal Data takes care of every aspect of your business’s technology requirements, from plumbing the networking infrastructure and provisioning connectivity, right through to the desktop and phone client.
These connectivity capabilities, coupled with access to Pivotal Data’s tier 4 data centre network, with full geographic redundancy, ensure complete business continuity and guaranteed systems uptime.
Pivotal Data’s technology end-to-end technology stack includes:
- Networking infrastructure, from ducting and cabling, to network switches, patch panel rooms and on-site data centres
- Generators and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Fully redundant, managed WAN connectivity
- Data centres and servers – Hosted or On-Site
- Desktop installations – virtual, actual or thin client
- Telephony capabilities, including Hosted or On-Premise IP PBX and Contact Centre solutions
- Omni-channel contact centre deployments
To explore our facilities management solution, contact Pivotal Data on 087 310 5900.
The composition of the consumer market is rapidly shifting as millennials and the first wave of generation Z overtake baby boomers as the largest and most influential consumer segment globally. Read more »