Active authentication automatically verifies callers using the text-dependent phrase, for example, “my voice is my password”.
It is a form of automated authentication that is ideally suited to 24/7 self-service contact centre operations. These capabilities also improve contact centre efficiency by off-loading calls from contact centre staff, by authenticating callers in interactive voice response (IVR) queues.
Benefits of active authentication:
- Improves operational efficiencies and boosts customer satisfaction.
- Limits fraudulent behaviour in the contact centre via authentication in the queue.
- Provides a robust, automated proof-of-life or certificate of existence services.
- Supports voice log-ins to infrequently used sites.
- Enables automated voice authenticated password resets.
- Enables financial transactions such as Card Not Present, confirmation of transactions or lost/stolen card notifications, among others.
To explore our embedded voice authentication solution, contact Pivotal Data on 087 310 5900.
Pivotal on Demand is a pay-per-use, plug-and-play fully hosted contact centre solution. The solution enable clients to establish a superior full-service contact centre for a fraction of the investment required to operate a traditional call centre.Read more »