Active authentication automatically verifies callers using the text-dependent phrase, for example, “my voice is my password”.
It is a form of automated authentication that is ideally suited to 24/7 self-service contact centre operations. These capabilities also improve contact centre efficiency by off-loading calls from contact centre staff, by authenticating callers in interactive voice response (IVR) queues.
Benefits of active authentication:
- Improves operational efficiencies and boosts customer satisfaction.
- Limits fraudulent behaviour in the contact centre via authentication in the queue.
- Provides a robust, automated proof-of-life or certificate of existence services.
- Supports voice log-ins to infrequently used sites.
- Enables automated voice authenticated password resets.
- Enables financial transactions such as Card Not Present, confirmation of transactions or lost/stolen card notifications, among others.
To explore our embedded voice authentication solution, contact Pivotal Data on 087 310 5900.
We need to reframe our perceptions regarding AI and look for ways to augment it into the workplace to enhance the way we work and operate, rather than resist it. In doing so, we will open up innumerable opportunities to create value, both for customers and the business itself.Read more »