Pivotal’s internship program is a 3-month paid program that will focus on some of Pivotal’s core business functions within the IT department; software engineering, software development and data science. This internship will provide interns with the opportunity to gain industry related knowledge and experience from skilled mentors. The Pivotal internship program offers selected individuals an educational experience, bridging the gap between studies and the workforce.
- Relevant IT degree or diploma
- The intern will be required to:
- Complete tasks given by mentors or other engineers
- Apply skills and knowledge acquire
- Participate in and attend all learning opportunities
- Willing to learn about new products
- Willing to work extra hours, outside normal business hours when required
- Basic technical understanding and knowledge
- Knowledge of table and database structures
- Ability to program in C, C++, Java, C#, or Python (advantageous)
- Experience with RESTful web services (advantageous)
Personal attributes and soft skills required:
- Take initiative, innovative thinking
- Team player / Collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail orientated
- Customer care skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Logical thinking skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete our online skills assessment here: https://ai.pivotaltalent.co.za/?CID=1883B
Take note of the following before you being your assessment
Limit distractions. It is important that you are not distracted or disturbed. Any distractions may have a direct impact on your result.
It usually takes approximately 1 hour to complete the profile which consists of your; personal details, educational background, experience, preferences, as well as skill testing.
If you cannot complete your profile in one sitting, you can log in again at a later stage using your email and password. Please only log off after selecting “Next” so that the answers to your last completed page are saved.
Check your equipment. Check your computer and internet connection before starting, as some questions are set to a time limit and cannot be retaken.
You should have paper, a pen/pencil and a calculator at hand.
Read all instructions clearly. For certain questions you will be given a time limit. Note; you must answer these questions BEFORE the time expires.
Pivotal on Demand is a pay-per-use, plug-and-play fully hosted contact centre solution. The solution enable clients to establish a superior full-service contact centre for a fraction of the investment required to operate a traditional call centre.Read more »