Vacancy: DevOps Developer
- Strong experience and proven track record in one or more of the following frameworks:
o React/React Native
- Experience working in a DevOps focused environment
- Deep understanding of DevOps CI/CD in general and specifically comfortable with setting up and using modules in the Azure DevOps (Azure pipelines, repos and Test Plans in particular)
- Experience and general understanding in working with Kubernetes, setting up containers, pods etc.
- Experience in setting up traditional Web servers and VM’s in Azure
- Deep understanding of code first databases like MongoDB as well as MS SQ
- Experience using and implementing message queueing. E.g. RabbitMQ
Beneficial and recommended
- Deep understanding of containers and micro services architecture design, implementation and management
- Deep understanding and experience with Kubernetes from setup, sizing and scaling all the way to logging and management.
- Ability to work as product owner when outsourced or third party developers are used on projects and when handing over and/or interfacing with Operational team.
- Experience with Data analytics using Data Lakes or warehouses and design thereof.
- Experience and familiarity with real time communication technologies. (WebRTC in particular)